4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations, or policies noted above may serve as cause for ArkHost.org to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that ArkHost.org has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes a violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean-up fee of £30 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break the security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
Using the Service in such a way as to forge or misrepresent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
Uploading, linking to, or storing warez, cracks, or other pirated software.
Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address, and telephone number.
Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, FTP servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorized relays through any third-party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account and deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party's) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s) or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, ArkHost.org may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify ArkHost.org as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property - ArkHost.org does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to [email protected]
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on ArkHost.org facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, ArkHost.org will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If ArkHost.org receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon a mistake or misidentification, ArkHost.org will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify ArkHost.org of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
* Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied byArkHost.org, neither ArkHost.org nor any of its affiliates controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.ArkHost.org neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that ArkHost.org is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on ArkHost.org equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ArkHost.org and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages, or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, ArkHost.org is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone, that there is no representation made by ArkHost.org as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that ArkHost.org has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to ArkHost.org as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shutdowns, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that ArkHost.org may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will ArkHost.org have financial liability to you.
* Warranty - ArkHost.org MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD ArkHost.org ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY ArkHost.org OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY ArkHost.org ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; ArkHost.org DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. ArkHost.org DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
Users may not: Use 10% or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
* Run any type of interactive real-time chat application that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
* Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
* Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
* Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
* Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
* Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc.
* Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department we will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 03 days.
There are no refunds past the 03 day period.
Refunds are not available for.COM, .NET, ORG, or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Arkhost.Org through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 03-day money-back guarantee.
Any funds sent to ArkHost.Org which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
Any planned maintenance work is except this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers/VPS currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press 'Request Cancellation'. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated within 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any PayPal subscriptions you have set up are canceled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
We will transfer up to 10 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged € 2.00 .